Surfing Competition - Gathering of the Clans - 27th October
Community Windpower are proud to have sponsored the Gathering of the Clans Surf Competition £1,750. Unfortunately due to poor waves on the first and back up weekends the Gathering of the Clans national competition was moved from Belhaven to Thurso region in the north where it was run in great waves. The competition was a great success.
Community Windpower/BeGreen stepped in to help sponsor alongside Dunbar Traders and East Lothian Council. Supporting the Scottish Surfing Federation’s local needs for equipment and to provide advanced resources to allow the juniors to take positive steps to reach the highest level from this region.
We wish the Surfers all the best for the future and are looking forward to a competition in Dunbar soon!!
- Due to high temperatures in the Polar Regions Arctic Ice has fallen - 23rd March
- CWL confirm Memorandum of Understanding with Kelloholm Primary School - 21st March
- Liberia Hydropower back up and running - 15th March
- Madrid to ban old motor vehicles - 14th March
- Scottish growers Berry exited by new technology - 10th March
- Dalry Parish Boundary Trust donates £542 to Dalry Camera Club
- See our news archive