Surfing Competition - Gathering of the Clans - 27th October
Community Windpower are proud to have sponsored the Gathering of the Clans Surf Competition £1,750. Unfortunately due to poor waves on the first and back up weekends the Gathering of the Clans national competition was moved from Belhaven to Thurso region in the north where it was run in great waves. The competition was a great success.
Community Windpower/BeGreen stepped in to help sponsor alongside Dunbar Traders and East Lothian Council. Supporting the Scottish Surfing Federation’s local needs for equipment and to provide advanced resources to allow the juniors to take positive steps to reach the highest level from this region.
We wish the Surfers all the best for the future and are looking forward to a competition in Dunbar soon!!
- Conservative windfarm policy endangers cheap energy in UK. - 25th April
- 135 years on and the UK experiences its first day without coal power: 24th April
- Electric vehicle surge could disrupt UK energy network, finds report from Green Alliance: 21st April
- CWL proud to continue partnership with Ayrshire College - 19th April
- The cost effectiveness of onshore wind - 13th April
- Government given deadline on climate change publication - 12th April
- See our news archive