Siemens secures three onshore wind projects - 30th November
The German manufacturer will supply three schemes in Scotland totalling 126 MW.
The three projects are Dersalloch Wind Farm in South Ayrshire with 23 turbines; Ewe Hill Phase One in Dumfries and Galloway with 6 turbines and a further 16 turbines for Phase Two; and Community Windpower's Millour Hill Extension scheme of 2 turbines.
Millour Hill Community Wind Farm will be boosted by an additional two SWT 3.2 MW 101 units with the deal also including maintenance of the new turbines.
Read more HERE
- Conservative windfarm policy endangers cheap energy in UK. - 25th April
- 135 years on and the UK experiences its first day without coal power: 24th April
- Electric vehicle surge could disrupt UK energy network, finds report from Green Alliance: 21st April
- CWL proud to continue partnership with Ayrshire College - 19th April
- The cost effectiveness of onshore wind - 13th April
- Government given deadline on climate change publication - 12th April
- See our news archive