Siemens secures three onshore wind projects - 30th November
The German manufacturer will supply three schemes in Scotland totalling 126 MW.
The three projects are Dersalloch Wind Farm in South Ayrshire with 23 turbines; Ewe Hill Phase One in Dumfries and Galloway with 6 turbines and a further 16 turbines for Phase Two; and Community Windpower's Millour Hill Extension scheme of 2 turbines.
Millour Hill Community Wind Farm will be boosted by an additional two SWT 3.2 MW 101 units with the deal also including maintenance of the new turbines.
Read more HERE
- Due to high temperatures in the Polar Regions Arctic Ice has fallen - 23rd March
- CWL confirm Memorandum of Understanding with Kelloholm Primary School - 21st March
- Liberia Hydropower back up and running - 15th March
- Madrid to ban old motor vehicles - 14th March
- Scottish growers Berry exited by new technology - 10th March
- Dalry Parish Boundary Trust donates £542 to Dalry Camera Club
- See our news archive