Scientific studies find anthropogenic causes of Australia’s hottest year on record - 3rd October
Five new studies examine how greenhouse gas emissions let to Australia experiencing the hottest year in 2013 since records began.
One study found that on average, the computer models with current levels of carbon dioxide managed to reproduce similar temperatures experienced in Australia in 2013 every six years. Models without greenhouse gas emissions produced the same temperatures only once in more than 12,000 years.
Find out more on all five studies HERE.
- Due to high temperatures in the Polar Regions Arctic Ice has fallen - 23rd March
- CWL confirm Memorandum of Understanding with Kelloholm Primary School - 21st March
- Liberia Hydropower back up and running - 15th March
- Madrid to ban old motor vehicles - 14th March
- Scottish growers Berry exited by new technology - 10th March
- Dalry Parish Boundary Trust donates £542 to Dalry Camera Club
- See our news archive