Pupils from St. Palladius Primary clown around in their Circus Skills session! – 8th July 2016
P1/2 pupils from St. Palladius have been learning about the Circus for their IDL topic this term, and what better way to get a fuller understanding of the topic than to try it out for themselves!
The children were given several pieces of equipment to try out, including: the Diablo, plate spinning, stilts, juggling, the ‘earth ball’ and even ‘jumping through a flaming hoop’!
P1/2 teacher Natasha Ross said that “the children loved every minute of this visit and it was a rare opportunity where the infants had something arranged that was just for them and suited to their learning and stage”.
CWL were delighted to fund this opportunity, and would like to thank Barry West for the Circus Skills sessions which the children all greatly enjoyed.
- Conservative windfarm policy endangers cheap energy in UK. - 25th April
- 135 years on and the UK experiences its first day without coal power: 24th April
- Electric vehicle surge could disrupt UK energy network, finds report from Green Alliance: 21st April
- CWL proud to continue partnership with Ayrshire College - 19th April
- The cost effectiveness of onshore wind - 13th April
- Government given deadline on climate change publication - 12th April
- See our news archive