Our Committment to Scotland's Charity Air Ambulance (SCAA) - 13th October
Community Windpower donated £5,000 to the SCAA in May this year, to support them with their valuable work and the life-saving service which they deliver across the whole of Scotland.
To date, the SCAA helicopter has:
- attended 425 call-outs;
- flown 30,270 miles;
- completed 251.25 hours of flying time.
SCAA’s helicopter air ambulance service was launched in May 2013 answering time critical emergency callouts and important additional air ambulance capacity in Scotland. SCAA relies 100% on donations and everyone at SCAA we most thankful for this support.
- Conservative windfarm policy endangers cheap energy in UK. - 25th April
- 135 years on and the UK experiences its first day without coal power: 24th April
- Electric vehicle surge could disrupt UK energy network, finds report from Green Alliance: 21st April
- CWL proud to continue partnership with Ayrshire College - 19th April
- The cost effectiveness of onshore wind - 13th April
- Government given deadline on climate change publication - 12th April
- See our news archive