Hopscotch Theatre put on a great show for St. Palladius Primary - May 2016
St. Palladius Primary School thoroughly enjoyed their recent visit from Hopscotch Theatre Company, and the pupils were treated to the production ‘Cyber Buddy’. The production showed the pupils how to cope with safety issues, talk to people online, and keep private information safe through the inimitable Hopscotch style with humour, music and song.
This highly entertaining show kept the whole school engaged through sing-a-longs, whilst reinforcing the importance of online safety which provided a fun way to learn how to stay safe online.
Community Windpower are delighted to have provided the funding for this insightful performance and would like to thank Hopscotch Theatre Company for their fantastic show.
- Conservative windfarm policy endangers cheap energy in UK. - 25th April
- 135 years on and the UK experiences its first day without coal power: 24th April
- Electric vehicle surge could disrupt UK energy network, finds report from Green Alliance: 21st April
- CWL proud to continue partnership with Ayrshire College - 19th April
- The cost effectiveness of onshore wind - 13th April
- Government given deadline on climate change publication - 12th April
- See our news archive