Dalry Parish Boundary Trust grant St Margaretís Parish Church with £20,000 - 30th January
The Dalry Parish Boundary Trust (DPBT) has provided a £20,000 grant to St Margaret’s Parish Church in Dalry, which enabled them to install a brand new Eco-Friendly boiler.
St Margaret’s Parish Church’s previous boiler was condemned several months ago and they applied to the DPBT for financial assistance to help them install a new system. DPBT, who receives and administers the community benefit funding from Community Windpower’s Millour Hill Community Wind Farm, agreed to provide a grant of £20,000 towards the total £27,000 cost of purchasing and installing the boiler to the Church.
The new energy efficient boiler will cut the Church hall bills by up to 50 per cent which is a magnificent saving for the local church.
- Conservative windfarm policy endangers cheap energy in UK. - 25th April
- 135 years on and the UK experiences its first day without coal power: 24th April
- Electric vehicle surge could disrupt UK energy network, finds report from Green Alliance: 21st April
- CWL proud to continue partnership with Ayrshire College - 19th April
- The cost effectiveness of onshore wind - 13th April
- Government given deadline on climate change publication - 12th April
- See our news archive