CWL provide £1,500 for Sanquhar’s Community Survey - 6th November
Community Windpower Ltd (CWL) is delighted to have supported Sanquhar Community Council with their Community Survey and donated £1,500 towards the costs of organising and conducting the survey and the analysis of the results.
CWL were delighted to attend the launch of the findings of the Community Survey document as part of the Sanquhar ‘Day of the Region’ held on Friday 4th September 2015 in the Public Hall in Sanquhar which showcased the very best of the areas rich history.
The Sanquhar & District Community Action Plan 2015 – 2020 sets out the priorities for the development of Sanquhar and District over the next 5 years as identified by the community through an extensive process of community engagement carried out over a period of 7 months from November 2014 to May 2015.
The Action Plan contains a summary of the likes and dislikes expressed through the community survey exercise, the vision statement for Sanquhar and District, the main themes and priorities for taking action and information on how to get involved or to be kept informed of progress and news.
CWL continue to support the communities of Upper Nithsdale through their consented Sanquhar Community Wind Farm.
- Conservative windfarm policy endangers cheap energy in UK. - 25th April
- 135 years on and the UK experiences its first day without coal power: 24th April
- Electric vehicle surge could disrupt UK energy network, finds report from Green Alliance: 21st April
- CWL proud to continue partnership with Ayrshire College - 19th April
- The cost effectiveness of onshore wind - 13th April
- Government given deadline on climate change publication - 12th April
- See our news archive