CWL provide £1,500 for Sanquhar’s Community Survey - 6th November
Community Windpower Ltd (CWL) is delighted to have supported Sanquhar Community Council with their Community Survey and donated £1,500 towards the costs of organising and conducting the survey and the analysis of the results.
CWL were delighted to attend the launch of the findings of the Community Survey document as part of the Sanquhar ‘Day of the Region’ held on Friday 4th September 2015 in the Public Hall in Sanquhar which showcased the very best of the areas rich history.
The Sanquhar & District Community Action Plan 2015 – 2020 sets out the priorities for the development of Sanquhar and District over the next 5 years as identified by the community through an extensive process of community engagement carried out over a period of 7 months from November 2014 to May 2015.
The Action Plan contains a summary of the likes and dislikes expressed through the community survey exercise, the vision statement for Sanquhar and District, the main themes and priorities for taking action and information on how to get involved or to be kept informed of progress and news.
CWL continue to support the communities of Upper Nithsdale through their consented Sanquhar Community Wind Farm.
- Due to high temperatures in the Polar Regions Arctic Ice has fallen - 23rd March
- CWL confirm Memorandum of Understanding with Kelloholm Primary School - 21st March
- Liberia Hydropower back up and running - 15th March
- Madrid to ban old motor vehicles - 14th March
- Scottish growers Berry exited by new technology - 10th March
- Dalry Parish Boundary Trust donates £542 to Dalry Camera Club
- See our news archive