CWL proud to continue support for the Berwickshire Show - 6th August
Community Windpower Ltd are proud to have supported the Berwickshire Show again this year which was held in the Border town of Duns.
Following on from last year Community Windpower Ltd helped fund the Industrial Tent. This is the biggest outlay that the committee have so being able to help out with this again is fantastic. It is an important part of the show’s identity and is very popular with children and adults alike entering various competitions. Lots of entries from young and old to all categories proved how popular the event was, handy crafts and food produce being particular favourites.
Along with helping fund the tent the committee used some of the donation to go towards the children’s section which included puppet shows, crafts and lots of exciting and hands on learning.
The sun shone the whole day and everyone enjoyed themselves immensely, looking forward to the next one already!
- Conservative windfarm policy endangers cheap energy in UK. - 25th April
- 135 years on and the UK experiences its first day without coal power: 24th April
- Electric vehicle surge could disrupt UK energy network, finds report from Green Alliance: 21st April
- CWL proud to continue partnership with Ayrshire College - 19th April
- The cost effectiveness of onshore wind - 13th April
- Government given deadline on climate change publication - 12th April
- See our news archive