Community Windpower delighted to fund Titanic Belfast Trip
P7/6 from St Bridget's Primary had a fantastic day out at Titanic Belfast and would really like to thank Community Windpower for the funding to make this possible.
It was a long day but a great adventure and the weather was perfect for the sea crossing over to Belfast. The children were excited to see and learn all about the building of the Titanic, from it's conception to the launch and it's ill-fated maiden voyage. And about the city itself in the early 1900's.
There were some tired children (and adults) when we got back to school but everyone agreed it had been a great experience for all.
- Conservative windfarm policy endangers cheap energy in UK. - 25th April
- 135 years on and the UK experiences its first day without coal power: 24th April
- Electric vehicle surge could disrupt UK energy network, finds report from Green Alliance: 21st April
- CWL proud to continue partnership with Ayrshire College - 19th April
- The cost effectiveness of onshore wind - 13th April
- Government given deadline on climate change publication - 12th April
- See our news archive