Community Windpower delighted to fund Titanic Belfast Trip
P7/6 from St Bridget's Primary had a fantastic day out at Titanic Belfast and would really like to thank Community Windpower for the funding to make this possible.
It was a long day but a great adventure and the weather was perfect for the sea crossing over to Belfast. The children were excited to see and learn all about the building of the Titanic, from it's conception to the launch and it's ill-fated maiden voyage. And about the city itself in the early 1900's.
There were some tired children (and adults) when we got back to school but everyone agreed it had been a great experience for all.
- Due to high temperatures in the Polar Regions Arctic Ice has fallen - 23rd March
- CWL confirm Memorandum of Understanding with Kelloholm Primary School - 21st March
- Liberia Hydropower back up and running - 15th March
- Madrid to ban old motor vehicles - 14th March
- Scottish growers Berry exited by new technology - 10th March
- Dalry Parish Boundary Trust donates £542 to Dalry Camera Club
- See our news archive