Community Windpower are proud to have a Service Level Agreement with Ayrshire College - 20th April
Community Windpower are proud to now have in place a Service Level Agreement with Ayrshire College.
Rhys and Andrew were the first 2 students to visit Community Windpower for 2 weeks on work placement from Ayrshire College, where they spent time both in the office and on site at our wind farms gaining valuable experience of what it is like to work for a renewable energy company.
Rhys Mcdicken highlighted that the experience was "very informative and opened my mind to alternative routes in the industry", whilst Andrew Brown "thoroughly enjoyed my time with CWP. I have learned a lot and I am very sure this will benefit myself for future employment".
Andrew emphasised that the "the placement has given me a brilliant insight into the bigger picture of operations from beginning to the end, which will benefit me greatly".
We wish them both the best with their future studies and look forward to the next placements from Ayrshire College.
- Conservative windfarm policy endangers cheap energy in UK. - 25th April
- 135 years on and the UK experiences its first day without coal power: 24th April
- Electric vehicle surge could disrupt UK energy network, finds report from Green Alliance: 21st April
- CWL proud to continue partnership with Ayrshire College - 19th April
- The cost effectiveness of onshore wind - 13th April
- Government given deadline on climate change publication - 12th April
- See our news archive