Christmas Trees arrive at Dunbar Primary's two Campuses - 11th December
Dunbar Primary School's John Muir Campus and Lochend Campus each receive a Christmas tree from Community Windpower.
Our BeGreen Dunbar Community Coordinator Anouska Woods visited the school as the 7.5 ft trees were switched-on for all at the school to enjoy over the festive season.
The funding is provided in conjunction with Community Windpower's operational Aikengall Community Wind Farm and through the working partnerships we have with the school, providing financial and educational support.
- Conservative windfarm policy endangers cheap energy in UK. - 25th April
- 135 years on and the UK experiences its first day without coal power: 24th April
- Electric vehicle surge could disrupt UK energy network, finds report from Green Alliance: 21st April
- CWL proud to continue partnership with Ayrshire College - 19th April
- The cost effectiveness of onshore wind - 13th April
- Government given deadline on climate change publication - 12th April
- See our news archive