Christmas Tree donated to St. Bridget’s Primary School - 21st December
Community Windpower are delighted to have provided a Christmas tree to St. Bridget’s Primary School for the festive season.
The 7.5 ft luxury tree, decorated with lights, is displayed inside the school and our Energy Advisor, Sandra Scott visited to see the tree standing proudly in place to be enjoyed by pupils and staff.
The funding is provided in conjunction with Community Windpower's operational Dalry Community Wind Farm and through the working partnerships we have with the school, providing financial and educational support.
- Conservative windfarm policy endangers cheap energy in UK. - 25th April
- 135 years on and the UK experiences its first day without coal power: 24th April
- Electric vehicle surge could disrupt UK energy network, finds report from Green Alliance: 21st April
- CWL proud to continue partnership with Ayrshire College - 19th April
- The cost effectiveness of onshore wind - 13th April
- Government given deadline on climate change publication - 12th April
- See our news archive