£3,000 for The Sandpiper Trust - 22nd February
CWL are delighted to have donated £3,000 to The Sandpiper Trust, providing life-saving equipment for local doctors to provide an on call service to rural areas such as Dunbar.
The Sandpiper Trust is a small Scottish Charity where all money donated goes towards the provision of medical equipment for specially trained doctors and nurses to use. The trust is run solely by volunteers.
To find out more about The Sandpiper Trust follow the link below.
- Conservative windfarm policy endangers cheap energy in UK. - 25th April
- 135 years on and the UK experiences its first day without coal power: 24th April
- Electric vehicle surge could disrupt UK energy network, finds report from Green Alliance: 21st April
- CWL proud to continue partnership with Ayrshire College - 19th April
- The cost effectiveness of onshore wind - 13th April
- Government given deadline on climate change publication - 12th April
- See our news archive