BeGreen Energy Advice Centres have been developed to help local communities to reduce their domestic carbon emissions, reduce fuel poverty and improve energy efficiency with the aim of becoming Carbon Neutral.
Our BeGreen Energy Advice Centres will achieve these aims by providing:
- Advice on energy efficiency in order to reduce energy usage;
- Help to residents of poorly insulated homes to search for and obtain grants and funding for free or discounted cavity wall and loft insulation, with additional top-up funding available from BeGreen;
- Advice and information on alternative energy systems and assisting with the development of installations, searching for grants/funding and contacting approved installers;
- A carbon calculator service to review fuel bills, check tariffs, record progress in cutting carbon emissions and offering advice on how to reduce bills;
- Working partnerships with other groups to deliver the Low Carbon message and raise awareness by presenting in the local community, visiting schools and community groups, and ensuring the most up-to-date information is always available;
- Free energy efficient resources including low energy light bulbs and powerdowns, and offering services to assist with sustainability e.g. battery recycling facilities.
Please follow the links below for further information on the BeGreen Energy Advice Centres we operate.